Perfect Floral Wrap Maxi Dress

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

This floral dress should be one of the top summer dresses I own... Shop more wrap dresses on the blog today!

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Alki Beach

DRESS  ::  c/o AKIRA & Feels (sold out, adore these: HERE, HERE & HERE )
BOOTIES :: TOPSHOP (old, similar HERE & HERE )
BAG  ::  Forever 21 (old, Adore: HERE, HERE & HERE )
Choker  ::  Forever 21NECKALCE  ::  ASOS
SUNGLASSES  ::  c/o No Weekends
HAT  ::  Lack of Color
 

_________

Hi LOVEs! 
One of my favorite fashion/lifestyle apps that I've been using quite a while now is called Feels. Not so familiar? It's an pretty awesome app - I like their twitter as well! They have collaborated with tons of fashion brands around the world, and I entered a collaboration contest back in June when AKIRA was the partner! YES, I was one of the winners, and this dress was a prize! (Thank you AKIRA & Feels teams for choosing me! ) Isn't it amazing?
It didn't take a second to fall in love with this pretty floral maxi number! Well, who in the world does not like a flower print maxi dress, right? Especially during summer, we all need an effortless yet chic piece! I love how it flows as I walk, and because it's wrapped around the waist, it crates the illusion of elongating my legs as well as my height! The side slit produces a perfect sexy appeal, too!

I styled it with my old blush colored booties and a pink fringe bag to give a boho chic vibe. If you are tall enough, you could wear the dress with a pair of sneakers, and that would be so lovely!! If you follow my Instagram & Snapchat, you have probably already seen me wearing this hat a countess time! Lack of Color hats are seriously my obsession! If you are looking for a perfect summer wrap dress just like mine, I've got you covered! Just simply go through "SHOP THE POST" <3 Hope you can spot something you caught your eyes!

Just a little note, Feels just launched a new collaboration with BNKR - delivering innovative Aussie brands direct to the US, offering versatile must-have pieces for the trend-led! I think I am going to enter this one as well! BNKR is one of my favorite brands that I've been wanting to style their amazing pieces! 

Have an wonderful hump day, cutie pies! ♥ 

SHOP THE POST 

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Perfect summer look!
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress! It's perfect for summer.. and even spring/fall! :)

    You look gorgeous! Loving the heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made this floral dress totally your own. Great styling! Hope your having a great day :)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress, very suitable for this season. More maxi wrap dress for this season could be found at gearbest.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *